Professional Collection SerVice Mission Statement
Professional Collection Service, Inc. is dedicated to serving Midwest businesses in accounts receivable recovery. Our debt recovery efforts combine teamwork, professional service and compassion. We are committed to educating businesses in effective debt recovery practices that maximizes success in collecting monies owed for products or services.
Professional Collection Services has provided 60 years of service in debt recovery Nebraska businesses.
• 1956….Started by Harold Books
• 1968….Ron Books took over the business from his father
• 2012….Purchased by JMGR Financial Inc.
• 2016....Moved to new location 2121 Avenue B, Ste. 3, Kearney
Tim Kremer, President
Tim was born and raised in Northeast Nebraska and received his BS from Wayne State College. In his 20 year career he has been instrumental in developing businesses and creating jobs. As a small business owner, he is passionate about providing jobs in outstate Nebraska. JMGR Financial, Inc., headquartered in Omaha, started Custom Response Teleservices in 2000. An insurance telemarketing company, with two call centers in Beatrice and McCook, it provides jobs for communities outside of the Omaha/Lincoln metro area. Tim is proud to continue the PCS tradition of serving businesses and consumers - with respect and professionalism.
Our Future….Grounded in Our professional reputation and driven by passion for the future.
The company is looking forward to a great future and plans include:
• Providing businesses education and tools to effectively collect money for goods and services
• Embrace up-to-date technology to effectively manage clients and accounts
• Continue to provide respectful and professional customer service